Saturday, June 27, 2009

ok.this is stupid

Who are you?
Oh I know you.
I only imagine
I dreamed a dream
hmm
well,
I am totally in "LOVE" with you

the art, the beat and everything about you
you amazed me. (Seriously.)
I serve my ear to the beautiful lullaby.
This melody takes me to the space of my own imagination
it's beautiful but harsh
floating, flying
Damn! It’s beautiful

every time I whisper your name
I see your face
I get kind of crazy in my head
I don't know what to do
my heart is like popping out every time I ‘see’ you

Why did it happen?
I do not know
do I regret it?
No I don't

even though the worst part is,
you don't even know me
or perhaps you don't even know that I exist
I’m just a little girl who has a huge crush on you like other girls too
and so, I'll shelter it in my heart for
always

the end.

trima kasih MAYBELLINE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...