Monday, June 22, 2009

bodo2

Another entry :)

em. nothing much happen to me for these past few days.Ya.one of the reason why i do not know what to write in this blog.meeting new people is fun.(tiba2)well sort a~.

anyho,just wanna to share with you guys about one thing that some of you never realized about me.I'm a daydreamer,well generally,a girl who always hoping that her life would be as amazing as what she imagine how it supposed to be.

my life's a mess.....why can't I be like the girl in some movie where they used to have all these problem here and there,but usually end up happily ever after with the right guy.why can't I be like her.or i just have to wait and hoping that one day my life would be like that?.the time has not yet come,is it?I should wait right?.Wait for the right GUY for me because as far as I can know i haven't meet him yet.yes.never.I honestly forget what is the sweetest things that a guy had ever done to me because nothing.none or maybe I'm a little insecure about it.I don't know.haha
omg.tobecontinued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...