Saturday, June 20, 2009

Why I wrote this,I'm not sure.

I don't know if you read this but if you are,then take a deep look of what I'm going to say..

You think that I can forgive you just like that?
It's not that easy,boy.
btw,you didn't even ask me for an apology.not a single word.so,Why should I forgive you?
remember the last person that broke my heart before you?
you are much more crueler than him.FYI.
things that you did to me was totally UNFORGIVEN okay?
before was the same thing
you treated me like some kind of rubbish the last time I called you.
remember?
those words that you said to me.haa.you hanged up the phone just like that.
I'm not good enough for you and so on.bla bla bla
I guess she is much more better than me right?
then go ahead.
You don't mean anything to me anymore.
by thinking how you did me wrong,all those memories are slowly fade away.
so,don't expect anything from me
You said you know me?
Oh NO YOU DON'T!
I used to cry and felt sorry for myself
But it's different now because I hold my head up high
and I'm not that chained up little person that still in love with you dear.
("I WILL SURVIVE")
REVENGE?
NO!
I won't do anything
I believe that KARMA will haunt you back

So,back off!You are not welcome anymore.

p/s:saya tahu saya agak
kejam dan jahanam dalam blog kali ini.huhhuhu.Elle jahat.bencila si Elle yg LEMBUT HATI ne..

2 comments:

  1. yeah go elle.
    kite serupa.
    mereka yg loser, wht goes around comes around.
    tuhan kan maha adil :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah baby!haha
    dat's why i just diam je tgk la apa jadi.
    hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...