Friday, April 25, 2014

Another one




I might have chosen the wrong path of career.Never thought that I could be a teacher. Yes I am a teacher now. But the thing that I love the most is getting my hands "dirty" by exploring adobe photoshop and learning the tricks to make the piece of art more artistic and meaningful. I've started since I was 17 years old.Yes it has been 8 years now and I am still in the level of beginner, I must say. Everything is self taught and I never went to any proper lesson to learn how to design. This is my part time job now. I'm currently taking orders to help my friends to design cards, logo and etc. I will share with you guys what I've done so far okay?




But things never work out if I'm using my own photo..not anymore :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...