Thursday, June 11, 2009

This one should go chapter by chapter



Hatred,sacrifice or just a self pity?


Why do I suddenly have this feeling of hatred in me?

I hate myself for having a mistake in my "PERFECT" life.
I hate myself for letting people hurt me.
I hate myself for those tears I cried.
I hate myself for showing me dreams that I wish I would never had anymore.
I hate myself for having hopes & dreams.
But most of all I hate it when every time I look back,all those memories and heart broken feelings will haunt me back.
I hate it!


&&&

I start to put a blame on people too
People who I feel that they took "something" from me
Ya.it hurts so much when you know that someone feels that she/he doesn't need you anymore just because he/she has meet someone else that gives him/her life that is full of happiness.
haaa!


but there's nothing I can do about it rite?
just shut my eyes,mouth,ears and nose
and try to stay away
keep my distance cause it is the best thing I can do at the moment
let them live their life the way they want
why should I bother?
I should be happy too
no,I deserve to be happy too
it's enough that I have sacrifice everything that I used to have
was mine
well,at least i have to stand up for myself
my feeling and everthing that I own
don't lie to yourself anymore El.
plsss.
jangan sakitkan hati sendiri lagi






twist!!!

Stupidla you El
Why put a blame of yourself?
Why put the blame of other people too?
What were you thinking?
Get over it!
Why should you cry for people who ain't need you,appreciate you and love you?
Those people are not worth for you to giving up your life.
why don't you just appreciate those yg already you have and always be there for you
Family and friends
they won't go anywhere unless you're the one who don't even bother or know how to appreciate them
they are the reason for your smile today,remember??
It's time for me to set myself free from all those animosities.
I know i have try so hard to change this pain and make it invisible by doing something that helps me stronger
and i should keep on with it!!!
no matter what



it feels so much better and relief now.I guess.."spit" everything out.
maybe I just keep thinking too much about all of these things that
happen to me
WORLD PEACE!
XD

P/s:Arap x lama lagi bole la sy tido dgn tenang tanpa terjaga dan menangis tiba2.hahaha.bodo je mimpi thu.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...