Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"stupid" letter

Dear Mr dot dot dot,

hey,i don't know if you read this dear
but i just want you to know that how I'm glad to have you
as my friend
i like u for who you are
the way you treat me makes me feel like I'm in somewhere in heaven
i must say
that mengada2 of you,the poyoness of you,somehow i miss them
a week is like a hundred year
u give me the confidence to be what i have to be
thank you so much for helping me to become who I am today(over je!)
thank you so much because you are always there whenever i need someone to talk to,
and whenever i feel I'm hopeless,no one needs me,and appreciates me
you are there to care for me.
even though you are far away,but there's nothing can stop me from having you by my side (over no. 2)

&&

and you know what?
you said that you didn't want me to care for you
you were afraid that one day I will fall for you or you will fall for me
we fall for each other
and you were too afraid to give me that hope.
that you might not be a good guy for me...
you are not able to take care of me...
syg,what were you thinking?
friends wlll always be friends okay?
it's much more priceless than any other relationship that we have in this world.

you give me the strenght to not afraid to fall in love again,you know?
it's not that I love you,like I really2 love you
I do love you but as friend
i'll make sure that it's not you who I that I want to be with one day
kejam ke I? x kot kan syg?

so,don't worry k? :)

and no matter what happen,
i sayang u sgt2,buddy
we love each other as a friend,right?
I know one day that u will belong to someone else and for sure i'll be happy for you.
she will be the luckiest girl in the world,I guarantee you.


You are my HALO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...