Saturday, June 13, 2009

hahaha.long bloggggg again!



Elops,my beloved readers.
erkh.wait a minute!
adaka?
hahahahaha
jk2.


Lately,I've been busying myself doing things that i love
singing.
what else do you expect me to do?

"sitting here and imagine how miserable my life is
how unbearable my pain is
how hopeless I am
how pathetic I am because no one actually here to comfort me
and ready listen everything from me
NO!
but right at this moment,I am all by myself
everything on my own.
i guess it because there no one I could think to take care of
haha boo yaah el!"



thanks to you tube,ekceli
even though somehow I sing like a tong drum yg da rosak.
but this is one of the way to heal myself from all the pressure that I made
I know I have to cope with it
so this is what I do

&&&&
I want to make announcement for anyone out there
who are interested to offer me as your vocalist
please let me know!
call me:013-tekan2 saja no. yg ada kat keypad hp korg

gila perasan minah ne!
hahahaa

_______________________________________________________
I've thinking to change my wardrobe,my clothes and all.
Hey,I'm turning 20 this year
It should be like a beginning for everything
that's only my opinion
plus,I'm soon-to-be-a-teacher rite?
all those stupid t-shirt,I should thrown them away
And I'm planning of wearing "tudung" by the end of this year.
not drastically,but slowly
I'm serious this time guys!
no kidding
n support me owkaay.
i need it or else I will be like macam dulu2
hahhahaha

NEW LIFE kan??
I should stick with this one too.
I should put myself together

&&&

I love you blog!
you are OFFICIALLY my BEST FRIEND!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...