Wednesday, August 26, 2009

only if you're willing to read this long post of mine

 I've read this note from a friend of my mine.
well actually he was tagged and,em uh I'm the awesomeness stalker,
bla bla bla
okay,but that's not the point.the points is what the note is all about.
it actually makes you
realize [actually, this is what I've been set in my mind about LOVE.lately] that,
you can't just give your love to a guy just like that.maybe you could like play hard to get and don't ever make someone your
EVERYTHING because when they left,you have nothing.nothing but hatred!!.
like what I'm experience now
and,yep!
I'm still in the process f healing the PAIN that I suffer these few months.
it is the fact that,LOVE HURTS.it really does.
it can make your life upside down
so alright then,
Maybe,he can be your
only one.
(as your LOVER,boyfriend/girfriend or whatever title you call [I must highlight here])
there's no one else
but him/her.
By MEANS,you're not with other people when you're with her
as simple as that,right?
just try to love the person who you are with.
but if faith tells that you are not meant to be together,then just let it be.
okay, I know I'm just making things
COMPLICATED here.
and I know that I am not a good writer but at least you got what I meant right?


--------------------------------------------
here,read this:

"You won't fall out of love with someone. . . if you didn't fall in love with somebody else"

"Its not certain whether the one you have now is the one you'll be with for the rest of your life."

"There's no guarantee if the one you just met is the one who will love you forever. . . "
Because there's no such thing as an ideal man/woman, no such thing as the right person or the right one. . is there?

BUT!!!!

It is US who can make love last a lifetime. .
so if ever someone ask you is he/she the right one??

You can answer;
"I'm not sure, but I INTEND TO MAKE HIM/HER MY ONLY ONE"

PISYU2 (^-^)v
--------------------------------------------


I have crush with lots of guys[i sound pathetic.i know(!!!)] but it doesn't mean that I want him,like I really really WANT him.etc,there's this guy who I met thru Myspace like a month ago and we chat,webcamming,sms'ing[only twice(what??!!)] and all.okay,it's kind of embarassing to admit that I start to like him now even in the short period of time of knowing each other.

he's adorable indeed.the hair.the smile.the way he treats me.

makes me go gaa gaaa gaaa!!!.

I don't know why I'm attracted to guys who are actually younger than me but to be my potential boyfriend,maybe not,erm.I don't think so.I don't know.there still long way to go and to think about starting a relationship with someone.I'm still wandering around looking for the right person to be with.maybe it takes time for me.3-6 months before I completely emotional stabilize.

but,

we never know el,we never know 

MR.WIND   (kamu ne siapa?knapa asyik muncul dalam mimpi saya??)


P/S:I have lots of work to be done.marking papers and finish my lesson plan.Sometmes I think I'm suck of being a teacher,but I love it though!!.huhu.TEACHER ELFINA ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...