Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Swing swing


berfikir...
say..
I'm going to take this slooooowly

can i still be single for the next three months?
let's wait and see
:)

to be honest,I'm totally enjoying my status atm.woot woot
I can go wherever I want,I can wear any outfit I like and I can hang out with anyone without feeling guilty to someone.plus,tak payah pening2,gaduh2 segala.tenang.
chill2 dulu la,hehehe

tpi kalau
TYSON RITTER or MR Z.A ajak saya jadi gf dia
sure tak berfikir2 lagi
hahaha
joke2.





He's hot and I love the way his cheeks sink into his face like he's really washed out or something.I love his hair. I could probably google images of Tyson Ritter all day and not get bored. haha.obsess suda!



_______________________________________________________


lain cerita.jum tgk
Myspace and Facebook saya.

(okay skrg tgh bosan dan ini patutnya berada di entry yg baru)

click on the pics to enlarge

saja nak share page myspace
.haha.samakan background myspace dengan blog saya?.
heee~

topfriends [3 kat bawah tak cukup screen.soryy :( ]


facebook.'
type je "ELFINA TAJUL ARIFFIN" kat search thu sure jumpa saya. :)



currently:suka dgr lagu "LOVE DRUNK" by BOYS LIKE GIRLS.

3 comments:

  1. yeah, being single actually lagi best sbb kite freeeee =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep yep
    sukee!
    biarpun ada kalanya sunyi.hik3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hairband kamu sgt cantek!
    yup..best jadi single.otak sentiase ringan je.
    hehe..btw,i tried to add you on myspace.
    tpi xbleh sbb can't accept request from bands.
    huhu.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...