Monday, February 1, 2010

stand by me-shinee

Where to start a?
maybe because it's about my feelings and emotions,it is more comfortable for me to say everything n my language.this is not my language(english) when it comes to things like this.It is more comfortable to speak in bahasa though...I admit that my English is not very good (you can laugh at me people.about my grammar, how I pronounce easy words,my spelling,somehow I can't differentiate between past participle and past tense,as well as other tenses,all that matters to me is as long as it(the meaning of the sentences) can be understood.).I am getting use to it and at least I am still improving myself.this is not the exact point for my entry today.

watching too much of korean dramas and movie really somehow drag me to this kind of feeling,about my future particularly.It sounds stupid.How can you compare the reality to your imagination?.Just think about it,life is not a fairy tale.I'm always reminding myself that it is still early for me to meet my soul mate.21 is just a number.sooner or later you will meet the right person to be with.

My life is not going to stop after all the pain that I through.every ending is just a new beginning.I believe that my 'love story' has not come yet.I have not found him yet.though my instinct says that it is going to be a very much interesting yet full of pain.I have to be mentally prepare for it anytime soon.But not now.I believe that I will find someone who rather to do anything to make me happy someone that could actually accept me for who I am and the most important thing is about the,feeling.My feeling towards him and so his.Too much of 'drama' is going to make me headache.what about cool guy or someone who is actually has the similarity with me in sense of personality maybe.I have experienced with a total jerk who had totally different personality than me and obviously it did not or never work.Stubborn is okay,I guess.Not really a bad tempered.bla bla la.....

merepekla kaw elle!!!!!aku sendiri tak paam apa aku tulis...
abaikan...




apa persamaan antara dua gmbr ne?

current mood:(rasa2 comella?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...