Thursday, February 18, 2010

living like a couch potato.

oh more to 'bed' potato,i guess.(adaka term macm tu?)
which obviously I spend most of the holiday week on doing nothing that the rest of my time like lying on the bed while onlining,enjoying watching youtube,korean dramas,songs, learn a little bit of dancing thru tutorial (so pathetic??!!!) and naaa..... that is my life other than studying.just doing the bare minimum to get by.so sad.I should have strted my assignment as soon as I reached Shah Alam...but here I am now...keep on dragging my lazy ass on the bed.onlining.ahaha..

it is never too late for me to try something new
since I am putting so much effort on it
well,of course in the age of 21, the flexibility of your body is limited
especially when you never trained or apply it in any time before.
it takes a very long time to get back all those flexibility that a five years old can do.
I have no idea what I'm saying but I guess you get the point right?
crapping much?
oh ya btw,feel free to look at our (me and Kakai) blogshop Dulcinea's Closet since it is still new,we haven't finish it yet.but it will open as soon as we ready!..yeay!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...