Monday, December 28, 2009

i'm glad it's over


He has no feeling towards me ANYMORE...yeay! *relieve*

if drink and drug is your bestfriend ,then you don't need me to complete you.

if you are like so freaking desperate to have a girlfriend,then I'm not the right person for you to be with cause I'm SO unlike you.

if you want me just because we had this memory of being "almost lover" in the past,then you're WRONG.past is past,dude.get over it.

if you say you love me whenever we meet,and take advantage of my kindness then you should just GO TO HELL cause YOU'RE REALLY MAKE ME SICK DUDE!.I hate to see your sms and I picking up your call!.

if you want me BACK,and assume that I will come back to you and treat you as I used to do.Think again man!You such a jerk.I will never want to see your RAFFI AHMAD look ever again.I'm done with you..

if I say,I'm very much comfortable with what I am now,please don't try to change me.I do what I really want to do.the people that can stop me from doing things that I like is MY FAMILY

if you call it a DATE,then it is a DATE but since you are acting like a jerk after, I JUST DON'T REALLY CARE about it either.you can sell you're handsome face to anyone who wants you cause you're really the expert with this kind of thing,right?correct me if I'm wrong.

EVERY STATEMENT IS FOR DIFFERENT GUYS....


oh snap!my bananas are suddenly disappear...I guess my menu for today is ROTI TEPUNG KOSONG.no CEKODOK for today..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...