Tuesday, December 29, 2009

baby!


LET'S DANCE!!!
you think I can't dance with my tummy and the fat?
this is what I did back in the old days and I want to do it again.
yihaaaa!!

BIGBANG? 2PM? SHINEE(they're like too young for me but i like Taemin and Key)? 2AM? SHINHWA? DBSK? FT ISLAND?
I love them
but

OH I LIKE SUJU MORE(sounds lame for you guys,isnt it?.i just don't care)....the power of 13
hopefully Hankyung change his mind...huhuhu..there will be no SUJU if Hankyung leaves. :(


and ya,erm... I'm not really in the mood few days ago.well,one of the reason is because someone's entry,who try to be nice but actually it really makes me feel like I'm some kind of loser, I guess.tak tau knapa terasa gila babi.I know that you're a good person with a good intention but i don't know why i think it is still a lil bit too much.

I already feel lost when my kesayangan (kamera yg dsayangi gila2) mengalami masalah...ditmbh lgi dgn kenyataan2 sedemikian...sungguh x senang hatiiii..mmg tak ada kaitan tpi ntahla..bosan dgn perangai org skrg ne....mcm2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...