Sunday, December 27, 2009

how come?

lately i do realized that I don't hang out and I don't go shopping with girls anymore.blame me for making this thing worst for myself.to be truth,I only have few girlfriends,whom I really2 close and be able to share ALMOST everything.So,my mind always says that NO ONE can replace them and since everyone is not around,I tend to hold and keep everything for myself.of course I do have lots of guy friends (if i say boyfriends it's sounds different) too, but there are many things that you can't share with them.

obviously,I hang out more with guys now and don't get me wrong.I have no intention of being more than just a friend.Seriously,I do have this friendly manner and no romantic intended when I'm approaching them. I am certain there are the occasional instances of boy and girl being best friends. I may even have had at least one "BOY" best friend when I was younger, much younger and I used to think that 'When we grow up,we might end up being together". But, I really believe this "best friend" thing is only possible in the age when nothing else is possible.I'm in that level now.I do flirt with some of my guy friend but it is just for fun as we both know that we are friends and always be friend.Honestly,I don't have any feeling with any guy at this moment except that I HAVE A HUGE CRUSH ON THIS KOREAN GUY which is one of the reason why I am in front of my lappy the whole time (the only way to keep in touch with him <3).

And people, please dun get me wrong again.I am not CHOOSY.I JUST FOLLOW WHAT MY HEART SAYS AND WHAT MY MIND TELLS ME WHAT TO DO,AS WELL AS MY INSTINCT.If I like you,then I like you.If I don't then just bear with it.I don't really care about my past anymore.I'm proud of myself for being single for 6 months (woot woot).I get the chance to PROOF to everyone that I can live without a human being called "special BOYFRIEND".I am a WINNER to those who had this very NEGATIVE THOUGHTS of me after my last broke up.I don't need a special boyfriend,I just need friends.That's all.

I'M KINDA HOMESICK RIGHT NOW..I REALLY WANT TO GO HOME.HAVE DINNER WITH MY FAMILY,PLAYING WITH MY DONGSAENGS aka adik2 (they surprise me everytime i'm home.excited to see how much they have grown),HANG OUT WITH MY FAMILY EVERY NIGHT AND WEEKEND,PREPARE LUNCH for THEM (I'm expert in making SPAGHETTI) and everything.

plus,I've already missed three CHRISTMAS(from 2007 till this year) in KK.Yes,I'm a Muslim but some of my family (grandma,uncles and aunties,cousins and second cousins) are CHRISTIANS.We have this family gathering or makan2 thing or open house for celebrating the special day that represents by everyone in our family.I do have really BIG FAMILY.My dad has 14 siblings.and my mom I'm not really sure.haha..my bad.

haa bogo ship da

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...