Saturday, April 30, 2011

Perasan?

Result: Lily Aldrin
You are morally inclined and dislike people who are not true to themselves. You are very impulsive. You are often curious about trying new things. You finds it easy to sustain platonic friendships with everyone around you.
(I don't need to make the font bigger right?naah..nevermind)


anyhoo,I've been watching this series since erm a month ago?..well ya,thanx to Mr Boyfie for introducing HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER to me.he insisted me to watch.blame him
yeah,well,this story is actually quite interesting.like every single thing tha happen,is actually happen around us.for example,lily and Marshal.I do find my similarities with them.As in their relationship,.10 years being in love and,eventually get married(except that mine hasn't been that long yet..)
Lily's characteristic really remind me of myself.
#she's small yet very loud
#A kindergarden teacher who loves art,painting
(I am soon-to-be a teacher yet I love arts so much)
#she looks so small around Marshall
(I think she's normal.its just that because Marshall is too tall for her)
#never tell her secrets because she just might blew it in any second especially with Marshall.
#despite those traits she is a very caring person and will much of the time do thankless acts for the good of her friends (I'm not sure whther I do much for my friends..but they know I love them..hehe)
but she's better than me in giving advice and care about her friends.

Love you guys.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...