Monday, April 18, 2011

Here i am :)

I am feeling that now I am no longer should be called a blogger since I barely could update anything here..gaaaaahhhh
and my writing getting sucks...how am I going to be an english teacher like this?practice elle..practice...huhuhuhu

so I am still improving myself.I know that practicum is more or less,9 months from now and I zam very anxious about it.Probably because it is something that is a very serious thing to do in life.I am 22 and by 23 I already finish my bachelor and find a job and think about continue master and whatever not...this is boring right?talking about the future as if you want to know about it..so I think we should stop here...

anyhoo...lately I have been trying to make myself busy by exercising,onlining,attend classes(with zero absence)..what else...erm lepaking,movies with my friends...duh just a normal thing people would do everyday when you are still studying and appreciating as well as enjoying your life as an university student..OH MY GOD!I'll be graduating soon..(kecoh lebih)..setahun lagi kot..hahaha...Okay,sekarang rasa dah tua...

well,last saturday on 16th April 2011...me and fellow friends and my boyfie joined this marathon thingy which has been organized by the energizer(??)..not sure though...



which apparently,we were illegally participating this event and you can easily tell by our shirt.I was so anxious about it..like I kept thinking what if,we got caught?wouldn't it be embarassing?lol..as usual..I always have this negative thought about small things.well,for those who paid to join got the jersey and goodies.lucky them huh..I heard that the jersey cost more than what they have paid for the race...and the goodies too..like free tampons(??),head lamp and others thing which I don't really concern.haha

we went there just to run and have fun..ya it was really2 fun..with few days of training (not really...).me and elly decided to only run (run?u'h...walked for an hour to reach the finish line) for 5.5km,while the boys mutually agreed that they complete the 11km challenge which they ended up finished the run for 5.5km except for this one person...Apis...betrayed much?hahahaha..

it was fun though....
berbaris semata2 nak pegi tandas...before the race

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...