Sunday, November 29, 2009

apa elle?


Now, I'm giving myself a chance to fall in LOVE again.

I keep on asking myself,am I ready to be in a relationship now?.I'm not sure..it's up to that person to show me how determine he is.if you know what I mean//I'm just waiting for the effort.how much you want me.is that too much?. 

I know exactly how Bella's feel when Edward left her...felt like there's a big hole in your heart and cannot explain how unbearable the pain is...sgt2 sakit you know.I cannot imagine myself anymore when suddenly the person I loved so much told me that he was no longer have the feelings for me,and left me heartbroken...then,again I was willing to let go of him just because I wanted to see him happy.well,that was what he said.that I couldn't took care of him,i wasn't good enough for him or maybe that woman[ouh scrammmm u old woman] knows how to take care of him better than me.but that's not the point.Traumatize by the experience made me feel that men were just the same.but now,I try to convince myself,there are still some good guys out there.whom I really want to be with.I am hoping that you will take care of me okay,baby?.if only you're 19 above.I would definitely and completely in love with you.but why age has to do with it?.because I think I really2 in LOVE with you now.taylor launer :)

but now, I'm confuse.And I'm regret the things I've done.especially the message that I sent...what was I thinking?why did I say those things anyway?......Omg!!! 

*malu!!*

mood:confuse dan malu [??]

itunes:For you I will by Teddy Geiger



&& i'm going to have my own TUMBLR very soon aite...so I tell you guys more about it later okay..till then.toodles :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...