Wednesday, November 18, 2009

tak happy,


em tak happy sgt la...maknanya I sedg sedi la ne..Nervous pun ada juga...

ohhhhh what's going to happen with my lifeee..

&&

I'm about to start a new chapter of my life...starting..erm next week maybe...i don't know yet.

gotta meet new faces,have to start everything all over again...like what I did and experienced back then...urgh I hate to think about it...i mean,it took me like 2 and a half years to be what I am,to achieve what I own now and it's not that I'm letting it go but I guess because it's life so,like it or not, I still have to deal with it....lol.i heard that someone said tha GPA i s nothing,the DEGREE means everything.she's right...I am completely wiped out.devastated of my soul and identity.or maybe I'm just  over thinking about it...I've had some down times but I've always been able to see some light at the end of the tunnel.so,this might just the 'ugly' moment for me.

someone once called me a Loser just because of having no boyfriend or there are times when I want to do things alone.not to mention but,honestly I do not feel lonely or whatsoever shit you want to  assume about it.sometimes you need the time for yourself.you just  need pleasure yourself with things that make you happy no matter how crazy it sounds or how stupid it is.and guys,being Single doesn't mean you're a Loser.maybe thisis not just the right time,or maybe you haven't find the right person to be with.that's all.plus,This is a perfect opportunity to become someone you've always wanted to be.I am what I am now people.and from now on,I just want to be me.

currently listening to:Love isn't by Same Same...(Bob and Clint Moffat,remember them? please say you do.They were my ultimate crush when I was in primary school!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...