Monday, October 12, 2009

love and leave?

I think the fact that you're asking means you probably already know the answer to at least the second part of the question.

Boy do I wish that there is an easier way to do it, but the only way around the pain is through it.

 THE PEOPLE I LOVE..PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ME!!!i cant deal with this pain anymoreeee..u know what?most of the time..I laugh and smile just to cover up the painnnn that I've through or sometimes i stupidlyridiculouslypoisoning my brain by thinking that these peeps will leave me one day.people come and gooo..i know.i have to start all over againnnn..meeting with new peeps,or maybe new life and all.probably my life then will never be the same againnnnn...okay sumpah tak nak!arap2 tak*sigh*

and I love my students so muchhh like I could just spend my whole day with them with no attention to other things in this world.seriously.they're  my kekasih hati atm..and .i'm the one who have to leave them..it's painful though.it's  sad to think that I only have few days with them...seize the day baby~

oh btw,sapa yg rasa nak kutuk aku ke...cakap2 belakang pasal aku ke...haa cakapla..semoga pahala korg pegi tmpt aku..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...