Friday, October 30, 2009

hembus dan keluar.

I have no right to say anything..anymoooreee..so i've deleted my last two entries..tired of drama which I created myself and everything..I made clear of everything...I talked to the person whom I've problem with..and thank god it went okay.beside,we are all grown up people...just sit and talk and everything will be fine.for now...

it's a life experience...we make mistakes and mistakes are everywhere.the mouth does play a very very big role.you say things that you are not suppose to say.you say bad things about other people.you just can't stop yourself from keeping the secret for too long.it's normal.

&&

there are times when we judge people on the outside rather than on the inside.and we sometimes judge other people depends on what they did to us.it's not their fault for having the flaws.say thanx to the word "JUDGE"

that's why we are not the angels nor devils...we are just humans.if we are,then probably this blog won't exist.we write everything that we feel and share it with the world because we have the feelings of "ingin berkongsi dan ingin tahu.dan juga ingin melepaskan sesuatu yg terbuku di hati(PERGH!AYAT TAAK LEH BLAH!)".

Do i regret for being a good person?or do I regret for the sacrificed that I did for the person I love? No...I used to have the feeling of regrets but now...I don't.

I'm not using my blog untuk fight dgn org atau apa2...ianya hanyala untuk melepaskan segala yg terbuku di otak atau dihati...and of course untuk  memalukan diri sendiri dan mungkin untuk dibenci..I post whatever I want.it's up to you nak judge aku macm mana.you can attack me if you want. kalau tak setuju why not cakap DEPAN2...actually aku lagi suka cakap depan2..nmpk kejujuran disitu..mungkin sakit hati ..tpi tak lama...aku dah experience dgn ramai org...mcm2 org aku jumpa sejak tinggal jauh ne..bahkan aku rasa bersyukur sebb ditemukan dengan org2 tersebut...mungkin tanpa dorg aku tak sematang ini.aku tak berdikari macm ne.]

suda penat merapu. :)


oh btw,ini teman lelaki saya :)


aduh,knapa kamu ganteng bangat sih?

1 comment:

  1. too tired to think the drama soon to be created. haishh :DD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...