Tuesday, October 20, 2009

*sigh*

Dear you,

I don't know if I should love you...

I think I do but hmm..still long way to go...

I've known you for almost 3 years..but it's still not enough

thanks for taking care of me..like so much syg

the calls..the sms'es just to make sure I'm ok

you're too good for me.A good girl is what you deserve.not me.

i pushed 2 or 3 people in my life..but I promised myself that I won't do the same thing to you..we will still remain as friends.oh.best friend i must say!though I know I don't really2 deserve you.

&&

I am not punishing you for what the past did to me.The revenge is only for deserving (I don't know why I keep saying the word DESERVE many times) people..not you..and you know that kan syg?

and it's because I love you,friend. :)



too much of thinking.i guess

___________________________________________________________________


he dedicated this song to me.(percayala~)

mcm poyo tpi comel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...