Friday, February 21, 2014

Where to go in Seoul?

Salam everyone!

I haven't been making my blog 'visible' to everyone. So, I might do not have visitors but sokay, I might feel embarassed if people read it anywa

Today's  entry will be about places to visit in Seoul. Yes, I haven't been to Seoul before so I've been doing a lot of research about where to go and everything despite my busyness (?). We have exactly one month more or less to go to South Korea and we are actually dealing with this unknown anxiety about backpacking outside of the country for the first time.

Well, I am pretty much just go with whatever that I've planned for us, itinerary and that is just a rough idea. We might have to change a bit but who knows right?

I can't really share that much now but these are the places that I am planning to go for our 4 nights and 3 days in Seoul before heading to Jeju, then Busan.

(They are not in order, please bear with me ^^)

Day one

Is basically our journey from Kuala Lumpur - Busan- Seoul. We might be spending our time in flight and train. We're planning to ride KTX  to go to Seoul by the way. Hopefully I could book the tickets *cross finger . But that's not the end. We will have two more stops before we reach "Kimchee Myeongdong Guesthouse" which is located near Euljiro-3 ga station. So ya.

Day two

Dongdaemun market
Gyeongbukgung Palace
cr:google

http://tong.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/cms/content/02/1802202_1_1.jpg
Changdeokgung
cr:google

Insadong
Itaewon
Myeongdong

Day three

Nami Island
War memorial of Korea
N Seoul Tower
Hopefully we can go few places in between :)

Day four 

Namdaemun

Hongdae

 Trickeye museum
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f6/Hello_Kitty_cafe_Hongdae.JPG
Hello Kitty cafe
Hongdae playground
Mural Alley
Wandering around

 That's all folks! :) :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...