Sunday, November 21, 2010

I miss this moment.like seriously.


org datang dan pergi
tpi di hujungnya,aku harap kita kekal sebagai kawan baik
ada jatuh ada bgun,sama2 berdiri sama2 jatuh
aku susah,kaw susah
kita ada
sentiasa ditepi didepan atau dibelakang
3 tahun hampir lama
ya,lama tapi harapnya kekal selamanya
InsyaAllah.
I was sitting here thinking
of the words i wanted to say, but they just wouldn't come out right-
so i found a different way
i wrote this for you,
for everything you do

for always being nice to me
and staying by my side,
and helping me fix my problems
and never leaving me behind.

for accepting my thoughts and feelings,
though you do not understand,
for never giving up on me
and being my angels

&& to my better half,
thanks for the love and care.
thanx for the beautiful day and moments
I love you so much
you're the best I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...