Tuesday, January 26, 2010

WTF??

it's already 10 pm and there's no way that I can get there on time.
it's ok
my own mistake.
I wasted so much time doing my own stuff ignoring what mum asked me to do.
serve you right,elle!
It's either you wait for another opportunity to come which it will take like almost half of the year
or be smart applying the other one.
semua da klam kabut gila babi.there's no way I can write 300 words of essay on this short period of time.there's no way that I can get all my documents by tomorrow.So that's it elle! Congrats for being so smart.bye2!
I need to get some rest because my mind is about to explode!!...Don't mess with me guys at this moment..Just don't..

Tomorrow morning I'm going to BSN.not sure if it is the right thing to do...
current condition: all the negative feelings ATTACK!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...