Sunday, January 24, 2010

Just few things

Ha yah!finally I changed my layout after 3 weeks...*not so happy but still love it!!*.I'm surprised to myself that I kept my SUPER JUNIOR one for so long!.hee~.But i have to change everything to my favorite opt.OMG you guys..and girls..erm whatever..sorry.hhaha.I ship KPOP so hard!why aren't there more Kpop fans out there?I mean come on~ you got to love this okay...seriously.everyone just need to convert like NOW!!!!!

On the other note,I'm struggling to finish my assignments.It's friggin sucky~
ARTICLES,PRESENTATIONS,LESSON PLANS,MATERIALS...anything else I missed?Please do remind me.I'm tired and sick to death~.Am I the only one who has this feeling of 'dying'? hahaha

real life sucks sometimes... thank god Kpop!Oh and photoshop too.I have to admit that it is hard to edit pictures without the "mouse" that sometime ruins my motivation to do the editing..huuu~

And finally, I just have to say that I freaking love kpop! I've been going through this really awful funk and kpop is basically the only thing keeping me together! Seriously! Let's all rejoice that we have kpop in our lives!

current mood: tired

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...