Thursday, July 2, 2009



erm..It starts when I suddenly have this valor to read my old blog.ya.I miss my old blog so much.there were so many things that I'd shared with 'her' but now I have to set it to 'private' due to some reasons.One thing I realize that,my English was way better than now.oh my god,what happen to me?.Now,everytime I want to write something on my blog,it's hard for me to even figure out one word in english.it sucks!


I've been through a lot for the past few months
I tried to be normal.but I didn't like it
So, I'm gonna keep my head up..
like my nose is bleeding~
forget all those stupid things that happened to me.
my past
there's the reason why
they didn't make it to the future.i know
So,all I have to do is enjoy every single of my life
even if I'm not, I have to struggle to make them as amazing as they should be
and captured all the best moment I'll through.it doesn't mean I've lost someone that I used to love,I've to give up this beautiful life,right?
"seize the day or die regretting the time you lost"



BUT
who cares anyway?
why bother to READ??

peace and love baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...