Friday, July 10, 2009

16 random things about me?(second version.I have done this before in my old blog)

Directions: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog.You can't tag the person who tagged you.Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.


1)I'm a dreamer.tiba2

2) I'm turning 20 this 18 OCTOBER 1989

3) Currently addicted to FILEM MELAYU,TELEMOVIE MELAYU and DRAMA MELAYU.

4) I'm soon-to-be a Teacher5) Universal listener.I listen to most types of music.Rnb,metal,rock,pop,blues,acoustic.It depends on the lyrics.

6)I own a DSLR CAMERA.Canon 450D.I'm new with this thing and still learning

7) I'm a short-sighted. i need my glasses or contact lens to see things clearly.8) I mke up excuses almost for everything *sigh*

9) I love maths when I was in high school.but i end up taking diploma in TESL.mbahahaha

10)I hate copycats but sometimes I can't even run away from being one of them.

11) I wanna grow 20 inches tall when I reach the age of 21 and still can maintain my weight.hahaha.mustahil!

12) love black and white so much.lately.

13) kuat ckp,sgt annoying tpi loveable and adorable.mbhahahaha

14) Yaz hanya tinggi beberapa inci sahaja but still,I'm the shortest.*DAYM*

15) I'm very honest when it comes to friends and love.Like,when I say I love you.I really mean it.

16) Yes,I'm single and not ready for any serious relationship at the moment.Friend comes first!


Who shud I tag?
YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...