Friday, January 31, 2014

Dilemma,stress and Insomnia


Salam everyone..


It's the 2nd term for the beginning of the year. I am still here.still working as a Class Teacher. Alhamdulillah. Oh hey! its already a year since I've started working. yeay!!! survived!!! and with perseverance persistent, I am actually proud of myself for getting this far. Still long way to go!

This year has becoming even more stressful for me,for everyone. Last year, I was struggling to get the hang of everything. But this time, we have deadlines to catch up, assembly,marking and planning to be done, meetings and all. Everyone is so confuse and overwhelmed by all of these things going around. I actually glad that I am not the only one feeling this way. I could not even have the time to catch my breath. One thing after another. If only my bonus and my increment could be higher, I won't have this much of complains. *sigh

Anyhoo, let's just be patient and do our best!it's just the beginning of the year after all.

"Ever notice that even the busiest people are never too busy to tell you just how busy they are"
Do I look young now? 😑😑

Behind the smile, there is a sad and confused woman who is struggling to live. (excuse my syok sendiri selfie)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...