Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's the new layout people!

plus the new URL too! :) :)
happy that I am finally decide that I am just going to continue my life
Life is stress,miserable and full of troubles.
I almost thought of commit suicide or whatever that I thought could help me to escape from any of these shit.

thanx to all those troubles.hell yeah!
I am stronger now
Guess I don't really need to say anything much on Facebook anymore
just the happy2 things or things that are not related with anyone except me.
My twitter only works for me.
I do not need sympathy from everyone.
I do not need anyone to feel anything about me anymore

Maybe I am just a trouble-maker
Maybe I am suppose to be quiet,stay calm and never ever say anything on this world that is almost occupy by technology.
Hinggg~

Well,you can't have the freedom anywhere you like now,elle.
I'm so sorry,blog that I did not treat you well before.
I forgot that I actually have another "best friend" who is willing to accept and listens everything I said without boundaries.
we supposed to share things together,remember?
but in the end I suffer alone.I am sorry. *sounds like a crazy person talking to herself.
anyhoo, I really need to prepare for my last 2 papers.I need to score this sem.Feels like the pointer will be around 3 something for the gpa?gosh.I regret that I did not do well on the previous paper.....hmm,oh well action shows better potential than words.so I am not just going to say " I'm going to study now".I will. :)
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...