Thursday, August 5, 2010

Haa..kembali seperti biasa...

it feels great now...
Here I am...
not bragging or anything
Living here in Shah Alam all alone...for almost 3 years
being independent, taking care of myself well, went through lots of ups and downs.
there are times when I just felt like I gave up, tired of 'entertain' others,thought that how I wish I never met 'em.you have no idea how long did it takes for me to be this strong.
I'm done taking care of people who never appreciated others who helped 'em a lot
just say whatever they want to say and hurt other people by their 'statement'.
So,I would just decided not to care anymore.
I always be the first person who apologized though it was not always my fault.
I was putting down my ego many time and seriously, I am done with it now
I'll back off so that they can live better.I am not that important anyway.

When I watched television favorite sitcom's, "Friends", I can't help wishing that I too had such great friends.they are still the same person that I met 3 years ago.The bond is still going strong and hopefully,it remains until we grow old.The reason why I feel I can stay here longer than I expected.People do come and go...For me,it's normal.

Yes,I am so in love now.though it just started for half a year, I always knew that one day,I could meet a great person to fall in love with.I gave chance to myself.Once you meet a great guy..please appreciate them.you would never feel bored or annoyed if you really like that person.
lastly,


Happy birthday to my baby "Eatursheet"
it is already a year since I made you..You've grown so beautifully.Thanx for being such a great 'friend' I love you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...