Sunday, September 13, 2009

Why I didn't post this?

1.When you cry, does anybody know?
- sometimes yes,sometimes I tend to keep it to myself....

2.When you love, do you give your all?
- I used to but not anymore ok

3.Given the chance to be in front of your most recent ex, what would you say?
- tumbuk muka dia!.haha.joke2.bwat bodo jak,macm nda kenal dia.

4.What's the one thing that you learned from those failed relationships?
- don't ever love someone with all your heart,cause they might hurt u one day,it's just the matter of when


5.What is the most important thing in a relationship?
-trust,love and care

6.Is it normal to become jealous of someone?
- yep

7.When you come across your ex with his/her gf/bf what would you do?
-bwat bodo la.lantakla kaw nak bwat apa pun.mals nak amik tahu.

8.Does looks matter when choosing a bf/gf?
- a bit.for me,as long as he knows how to take care of his appereance,then it's ok.

9.What is a must in a gf/bf?
- accept you for who you are and loves you.

10.What if a friend tells you that he/she loves your bf/gf? What are you going to do?
- well,let me see.*gelak guling2*

11.What if you fell in love with a person that had a baby in the past? Would you still love that person?
- depends.my heart tells me

12.With all the heartaches, sacrifices and pain of loving, is it all worth it?
- nope.i regret tht i suffered so much pain and sacrificed so many thing for him but he ended up choose someone over me.

13.Does love hurts you?
- yes.but it helps me a lot.

14.Would you ever kill yourself for love?
- no. :)

15.Last person to make you sad?
- someone who i call buddy

16.Last person to make you cry?
- erm,can't remember the last time I cried.a month ago..

17.Why?
- y do you care so much?.

18.What time are you going to sleep?
- well,maybe 12 ++ hours from now

19.Status?
- single pringle baby!

20.Have you ever wish you could just disappear to save yourself from pain?
- yup.but everytime I try to run away from it.The pain is just killing me.so at the end,I have to face it.

21.Is the person you’re loving worth fighting for?

- i hope ya.one day,if I find a person whom i really2 love.

22.Why do you say so?

-because i want it.


23.Favorite cake?
- ice cream cake.

24.Weirdest thing you've done lately?
- let me keep it for myself alrite?

25.Are you ok?
- now?yea

26.Are you hurting inside?
- still.yes

27.Are you contented?
- mungkinnn

28.Do you tell your siblings everything?
- like.hell no?

29.What if the person you love, loves somebody else? What would you do?
-i have to say,just let it be even though it hurts so bad :(

30.Do you consider yourself a martyr?
- apa tu?

31.Do you miss the way things used to be?
- not really.i like my lofe now

32.Would you ever live with anyone on your top friends?
-like ya? even one of them is my housemate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...