Saturday, October 19, 2013

Paintball!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t and happy monday everyone!!!

How's your weekend guys?(asking as if there's someone reading this entry),Mine was full of blast!!(exaggerate much?).Anyhoo,yesterday (25th march 2012) me and my friends went to play paintball at Summit USJ.it was very thrilling  yet fun at the same time.

We were divided into two teams.Team 1 and team 2.I was in team 2 with my boyfriend and the rest of my mates.Of course,we had to come in 'package'.It would be weird if we were in different team.Ah,it doesnt matter anyway.He promised to look after me but as soon as we started the game he left me and guess what?he was the first one who got shot.PADAN MUKA!!!!...wahahah.





I have two blogs,facebook,twitter,path em what else?youtube account?i guess I'm crazy or just too bored with my life now.I'm counting the days to go for practicum which is probably will be end of April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...