Wednesday, July 7, 2010

heyyyo!

HI :D

Okay so I know I haven't blogged for sooooooo long...like so loong la juga kan./
Anywaaay, quick update.

nothing much actually,just being busy with classes,assignments and all.
I woke up 6 in the morning today just to finish the sociolinguistics h/work,
straight going to class
had a back to back classes from 10 to 2
it's so tiring....like seriously,
my body started to function...not very well
i just put a big smile to cover it.
I should't tell you about this in the first place , i guess.

anyhoo,
I've noticed that my blog become so boring since my last 5 updates...or even more
i just ran out of idea on what to write
things have become normal again..
i love staying at home doing my own thing,relaxing my body and soul by watching korean's "boraitie" show,movies and listening to their songs.
I even somehow devoted my whole day by watching family outing if got nothing to do.
i don't think that I need anymore vacation than this...
heh

plus,I AM SO BROKE RIGHT NOW!
so,staying at home is the best thing to do...
(before raya I MUST dye my hair like this)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...